Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 4- Joshua Tree National Park

march 5,2010!

We stopped by this new 'sign' in 29 palms to take a picture and then went to McDonalds for lunch then off to Joshua Tree National Park! It ended up being a lot more fun and interesting than I expected!!

WARNING: We're wearing tennis shoes!!!! And we're OUTSIDE!!!! And we're climbing rocks!!! It's totally out of our usual zones but we really enjoyed this new experience :)



 
Abrielle was such a trooper that day!!

 
The sun had this ring around it, Whit & I thought the world was ending. Scary stuff..

 
Our first "cave" as we called it. The girls were tickled.

 
My Girls! Although you can't see one of them :)

 
Isnt this so funny but cute at the same time!

 

 
Lots of fun.

Whitney tried to be smart & come down a different way but hmmm looks like she got stuck.....

 

  
The girls at "Skull Rock"

Me & the girls!

Joshua Tree National Park!

 

Having a lotttt of fun!

The rocks we had just conquered.

Self timer!! :)

 

 
Self timer again :)


A BATH to wash off all the sand and outside germs :) Microbs, as Whitney called everything.

XOX CSG

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where did yall find "tenny" shoes? Haha! Yall look so different with socks and shoes on. But it sure does look like yall had fun! Thank you for posting. I am enjoying reading, feels like I was there. Haha!