Yes, this is like, number 8 or 9 blog in one day but I just have one more thing to say!
I just heard about another high school pregnancy and it has me sick to my stomach. Brought me back to when I was pregnant my senior year.. I just want my parents and family to know how sorry I am that I was the girl who got pregnant, not only before marriage but in HIGH SCHOOL. I am seriously so ashamed of myself. I hate myself for putting that reputation on me, FOREVER will my senior classmates (and even those below us) will remember me as the pregnant girl our senior year, and that's disgusting. I knew I'd be embarrassed looking back on it, but not this embarrassed. The ridiculous thing is, I knew better. I was raised so much better than that. And now that I'm a bit older I can see the bigger picture, I see that people looked at me and then immediately thought of my parents. And how could they raise someone like that. I am so ashamed and I am SO sorry for putting my family through that embarrassment! I did know better! I was just a stupid & irresponsible teenager. I'm not saying what-so-ever that I regret having Kinsley. Just wanted to apologize for any hurt feelings or disappointments. If it makes you feel any better, I am [now] the happiest I have ever been in my entire life! :) XOXO Chynna.
3 comments:
Chynna,
You are for sure one of THE best mom's I've ever met. Aside from that you are a fantastic sister, daughter, and friend!
We have all made mistakes. Coming from a family where both my sisters are un-wed teenage moms I can sort of understand your embarrassment. Remember that God is such a merciful, gracious, compassionate, and loving Father!!
**Hugs** sweet sister in the Lord! God will honor your sorrowful heart!
Chynna,
You are growing into a very strong christian woman. And the past is the past. And now you can give your family the "reputation" of a God fearing home full of love, joy, and peace. And spread that to all you come in contact with. I believe in you and Josh and the life you are living for your daughters. I stand amazed at your honesty and open heart everyday! We love you and your family!
Oh my sweet, precious Chynna Doll! Don't you realize that from the moment you told me you were pregnant- my love for you only grew stronger and I never, ever, ever, ever felt ashamed or thought "what did I do wrong". All I saw was my Chynna needing me and I truly never looked back and only wanted to help you. Maybe the situation brought a few people to reality and everyone started holding on a little bit tighter to God's hand and just look where we are today!! I love you so much and I want you to know that I am soooooo proud of you and you continue to thrill my soul watching you grow into such a breathtakingly incredible mother and lady!!!!
Mama
Post a Comment