I have an announcement!
JOSH IS GOING TO SCHOOL OF INFANTRY NEXT MONTH~!~~!
Meaning...
NO deployments (for 3 years, at least)
We can get a pet (he's already got a puppy on the way)
& We're moving!! TO CAMP PENDLETON!!!!!
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!
I prayed & prayed about this! When Josh first told me on Jan 1st that him deploying was a new possibility I just felt in my heart that it wasn't God's plan for us to stay here. I just had this gut feeling. I had so many plans for this year as a family so when he told me there was a big chance of him going I didn't know what to think., This wasn't my plan!!?! But after my anger and confusion subsided I was like, I guess God's proving me it's not MY plan it's HIS plan. He's the boss, not me. He makes my future NOT ME! So I said to myself "It's not the end of the world if he does deploy, it's "just" 7 months and he'll be back, Lord willing". Of course I never said that out loud because I felt if I said it then it would make it real, and it would happen... It's so gut wrenching to imagine your husband being away from you and your children, YET AGAIN. Being a Marine wife is so tough sometimes but I know God chose me for Josh because He knows I am strong and can handle it, even though I don't want to! Sometimes I wish God didn't think I could take so much so He wouldn't put so much on me, haha.... Hope I'm not wrong for saying that. Anyway, Praise the Lord, Josh isn't going anywhere. I am BEYOND happy and THANKFUL! I appreciate the prayers & support!
xoxo
One Happy Wife.
3 comments:
We're so happy for you 4! And possibly a new puppy addition...? Haha! God is so good to answer prayers, yall have been on our hearts and minds. And I am so happy that yall will be staying together as a family. You are so good for Josh and he is so good for you! I can't tell you how happy I am for yall! I hope yall have a good time with Whit and Mia! Can't wait to hear all about it! Kiss those sweet girls for us!! And we will continue to keep yall in our prayers!
Ill say it again!! YAYYY!!! ITS ABOUT TIME :]
Oh gosh! your getting a puppy! I cant wait to see your blogs about all the fun stuff puppies do. & by fun, i mean potty training, chewing up shoes, and all that good stuff! :P
LOL! I have to agree with kaitlen I can not WAIT for the blogs on the puppy =) However im joining the puppy gang =) We will be getting a huskey in the near future!!
Im so excited for yall!! You have an amazing journey ahead of you!! Have fun and enjoy your soon to be new life in pendleton! Beach trips ahead =)
Post a Comment