Monday, March 8, 2010

I smell a Dog.

Sooo for those of you who didn't know, we got a puppy yesterday! Yes, a puppy. He is a german shepherd and is 7 weeks old. Let me tell you about my glorious morning...

Josh wakes me up at 630 to tell me Dallas (that's our doggies name) is in his kennel outside and when we get up to let him out and give him a treat. Not even 5 minutes later Kinsley comes in our room to wake me up. She never gets up that early but because she went to bed so early last night I guess she was recharged and ready to start the day already. Abrielle has been an angel to me this whole past week and has slept through the entire night without crying for a bottle! I went to get her up and we come down stairs and I told Kinsley we have a puppy & his name is Dallas, "oh." she says... I let him loose while I still had Abrielle in my arms and of COURSE he goes and jumps on Kinsley! He didn't even jump on us last night so I was surprised to see him jump on her. Guess he likes kids... Well she's screaming bloody murder and I'm trying to yell at him to get down (all while holding Abrielle, I don't want to sit her down to where he can get her!) and trying to save Kinsley's life by pulling her up on the chair with one arm. Once again, I am super woman! I put Abrielle in the swing then I go talk to Kinsley and try to help her realize he's not being mean he's just being playful, well as I'm doing that I turn around and whadda ya know, Dallas is licking Abrielle's face off and she's just sitting there as if nothing's happening to her! Gross! Sorry for those of you who have animals and think it's ok to lick babies but I'm new at this and I didn't like the sight of it!

Josh has been able to come home twice already and help me w/ the dog! He's supposidly getting off work early so that's nice, I'm gonna go buy Kinsley an ice cream cake for her bday tomorrow :) Dallas peed in our kitchen and Josh spanked him, hard... Ever since then Dallas just wants to stay in his kennel, kinda sad but I'm not complaining!! It's peaceful in here.

Pictures of our son, Dallas! :)

Awaiting little brother's Arrival!

 
  
  
 




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Chynna! Wow wee! I am sorry but I just have never seen you with a dog and that picture of you and Dallas is so funny to me... Congrats on the newest addition. Hopefully everyone will calm down. If you're looking to train him, I know Hannah really likes that dog whisper, so you might wanna ask her her tricks. Other than that I have no other suggestions... And I am with you, dog and baby face licking- big NO NO! Good Luck with it all! Oh! He looks like Josh... maybe I am weird in thinking that animals tend to look like their owner, but he looks like he belongs with you happy Green family! Later!!!!!

Mama Para/Lady Ga-Ga, Gran-Gran said...

Oh dear! An animal. I saw a black animal in your house and close to the little ones. Very close. And the strangest thing of all was I saw a pic of you actually touching the animal. Almost like you were happy it was sitting with you. A very, very, very strange site to see. I don't recall EVER in my life seeing you touch anything animal like except a kitty cat for a second or two. Wow! I am impressed.
Just keep lots of lint brushes in each room and dust busters also along with disinfectant wipes for all areas that the girls can touch or reach.
Otherwise- the dog will be ok since it is a Law Enforcement animal and intense research has been conducted concerning the personality traits of the GS. I hope to meet him (a boy??) soon and shall speak with him about the precious family he is protecting and taking care of. I'm sure everything will be all right. I am sure the little dog is real nice. He is cute. He has a wonderful home. I like his color. He has nice eyes. Wish his teeth were smaller tho.
He's cute tho, ok? I love yall.
Mama