HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Wow, 2010!! So how will you say 2010? Twenty Ten or Two Thousand (and) Ten?! I think I'll say two thousand ten but eventually join the world and call it 'twenty ten'. I remember new years eve 1999, when it turned to the 'millennium', when the whole world went crazy buying canned food, milk and bread thinking the computers were going to go hay-wire but WE SURVIVED! and now look at us, ten years later! Wow time does fly. I knew that already!! Any-who, for new years eve we didn't do anything out of the ordinary. Josh grilled us steaks and I made mashed potatoes, corn, and macaroni and cheese! We watched "I love you Beth Cooper" and actually made it to midnight, popped open our bottle of Welch's Sparkling red grape juice and called it a night! :) I've been pretty sick with sinus mess all week. Josh had it last week and he passed it to me. Speaking of Josh he woke me up last night saying he'd "gotten sick" and I just shrugged my shoulders because I was positive he was talking in his sleep.. But then he got up again and I asked him why was he getting sick and he didnt know. He's not up yet and neither is my Princess Kinsley! It's almost 10! Wow I wish ABRIELLE would let me sleep til 10! :) The weather is suppose to be high 60's low 70's this week so I'm excited to get warm-ish weather! California isnt all bad :) I wish I could say I have pics from New Years Eve but like I said we didnt do anything........ Like my new layout for my blog? It took me forever to figure out how to switch it! I give Andrea props for changing hers to match the closest holiday, you're smart to know how to change it! Anyway, I'm really excited to see what the Lord wills for me and my family this year! I guess my only "new year resolution" would be to be a better Christian. I think everything else will fall into place if I can accomplish that! What's yours?!?!
Lots of Love,
Chynna
Wow, 2010!! So how will you say 2010? Twenty Ten or Two Thousand (and) Ten?! I think I'll say two thousand ten but eventually join the world and call it 'twenty ten'. I remember new years eve 1999, when it turned to the 'millennium', when the whole world went crazy buying canned food, milk and bread thinking the computers were going to go hay-wire but WE SURVIVED! and now look at us, ten years later! Wow time does fly. I knew that already!! Any-who, for new years eve we didn't do anything out of the ordinary. Josh grilled us steaks and I made mashed potatoes, corn, and macaroni and cheese! We watched "I love you Beth Cooper" and actually made it to midnight, popped open our bottle of Welch's Sparkling red grape juice and called it a night! :) I've been pretty sick with sinus mess all week. Josh had it last week and he passed it to me. Speaking of Josh he woke me up last night saying he'd "gotten sick" and I just shrugged my shoulders because I was positive he was talking in his sleep.. But then he got up again and I asked him why was he getting sick and he didnt know. He's not up yet and neither is my Princess Kinsley! It's almost 10! Wow I wish ABRIELLE would let me sleep til 10! :) The weather is suppose to be high 60's low 70's this week so I'm excited to get warm-ish weather! California isnt all bad :) I wish I could say I have pics from New Years Eve but like I said we didnt do anything........ Like my new layout for my blog? It took me forever to figure out how to switch it! I give Andrea props for changing hers to match the closest holiday, you're smart to know how to change it! Anyway, I'm really excited to see what the Lord wills for me and my family this year! I guess my only "new year resolution" would be to be a better Christian. I think everything else will fall into place if I can accomplish that! What's yours?!?!
Lots of Love,
Chynna
No comments:
Post a Comment