Josh is being promoted to Sergeant today! I woke up this morning SO excited for him. Then he came home for lunch and everything's just a big blur now. He told me he spoke with his career planner (and then his first sgt) & the guy basically told him there's a possibility Josh will be requested to stay with his unit (here, in 29 palms) who are DEPLOYING in about 9 months. I didn't even ask many questions because every time I thought of one, I was like, what's it matter? It's not gonna change anything, so why ask and possibly get in an argument over it.. So I am BEGGING **YOU** who ever is reading this and whoever you know PLEASE pray that this will NOT go through and we will stay on the plan we had! For us to PCS to Camp Pendleton in June after Josh graduates his SOI school. AND NO DEPLOYING POSSIBLE! :( I am completely devastated at the thought of this I haven't been able to smile since he told me. I mean, a third tour overseas, not to mention it's to Afghanistan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm completely down in the dumps and I wish I could do more than pray and wait. That's so tough to just wait and see. :( I know it will or won't happen, whatever God wants for us, that's what'll happen. But I am soo selfishly praying that this is not God's plan for us! Pray please
Thanks.
A sad little Marine wife..
I'm completely down in the dumps and I wish I could do more than pray and wait. That's so tough to just wait and see. :( I know it will or won't happen, whatever God wants for us, that's what'll happen. But I am soo selfishly praying that this is not God's plan for us! Pray please
Thanks.
A sad little Marine wife..
No comments:
Post a Comment