Because of the holiday, Josh will be getting off work at noon today and won't have to go back work til Tuesday! Yayy.. So I've gotta hurry & write this then go clean the house! *SOMEONE*'s birthday is in a couple days...... She's gonna be OLD! 26!! Just kidding, the closer I get to that age the more I think it's NOT OLD :) Best wishes to my sister, Andrea! Hope you have a Happy Weekend & Mom, if yall are still planning on driving down there, be careful! Yesterday some of my fellow Marine wives & I met at this little 'cafe' for lunch, course I had to take my babies, but they were on good behavior, thank goodness! :) And, Tomorrow we're having friends over to grill out and just hang out. I don't know what else is planned for the weekend.. Probably nothing out of the ordinary :) Ok this update was pretty pointless but since I don't have my 'social networks' anymore I'm kinda bored...
XOXO
Have a safe & happy Holiday weekend everyone!
Chynna
P.S. Donate to the Haiti relief funds!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment