We had a GREAT "first" Christmas together!! Although we would have loved seeing our families (which we sort of did, Whit Pres Mia & Mama on Skype!) we really loved having Christmas here at our house. Christmas Eve we had the Chaffin's & Carrow's over to grill out and play games again. It was a DELICIOUS meal and a lot of fun hanging out with friends while away from all of our relatives! Josh is SO precious, he felt bad that I only had one gift under the tree (I told him a million times I didn't want anything but what I got, MY FAMILY TOGETHER!) so he wrote me this long "appreciation letter" with money enclosed to buy me something! That's the best present I could hope for, just saying how much he appreciates and LOVES me! The present under the tree was what I asked for too, a Wii Fit, which by the way is A LOT of fun and we both LOVE it!! I am so blessed, God is SO AMAZING to me!! Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas or just a Merry day yesterday! :)
X's & O's
Chynna
X's & O's
Chynna














1 comment:
Such an exciting time! I am so happy for yall!
Post a Comment