Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Laa dee daa...

Hi family!
It's hard to come up with a title all the time!


Hmmmm what to say...
It's Wednesday morning, I'm holding my *TWO* month old in my arms and Kinsley's playing with some ribbon that I could probably bet came from Gaga!! I'm so glad I'm here in California in this warm-ish weather! I've never been a fan of Winter's weather so I'm just really content here while it's been snowing in Alabama.. It's been mid-to-upper 60's for the past week and even hit 70+ a few times. Enough about the weather though!! I just can't believe Abrielle is 2 months old already :(( She's going to be sitting up and crawling soon :( :( 

 

So anyway.. Josh & I watch this show "Intervention", its about families giving their drug addicted/alcoholic son/daughter/etc an intervention to get better! And I thought to myself I need to give myself an intervention for the computer! Haha. I am just online wayyyy too much! So yesterday, I decided to delete my Myspace and Facebook accounts! I've had those accounts for SEVERALLLL years!! They've filled my (free) time for years & years now. So it was a big deal! Josh came home & I told him & he was shocked, he said "Good! You ARE obsessed with the computer!" I said I know! I'm such a nerd!! Then later he asked what made me get rid of them & I told him I felt like I should be doing other things and he said like what & I told him "house stuff and play with Kinsley more.." and he said he was so proud of me that I was being really mature cause other wives my age would probably never think of something like that. I've already made plans to organize the laundry room and do a lesson everyday from this lesson book "Standing on Solid Ground" Whit sent me. It's hard to be your only motivator sometimes. But I've gotta do it!
Anyway.. I'll leave you with a couple Pics!
XOX
Chynna 


 
The two pictures I took the day Abrielle was 2 months exactly.



It was so cute, she couldn't hold her eyes open cause the sun's just too bright here in California! :)


This is some of my Valentine's decoration, Josh came home & said "Were you reading the Bible and drinking wine, you hypocrite!?" Haha. It was grape juice! I just like drinking it in a fancy glass for some reason. Silly me..


Sooomeones obsessed with Hearts!



I love Josh for allowing me to be me and decorate like this!


I got those glass roses from dollar tree, I really like them!


I LOVE this glass! It's SOO cute! And all the Hearts on a stick we're so cute!! Okay, I'm starting to see that I get this obsession from my DEAR MOTHER! :)


Ha-ha! Bless Josh for having a house full of girly girls!! He's got it  comin!




MUCH LOVE!!


Chynna!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sis,
I love all the heart decor! When mama gets here this weekend I plan to do the same thing! haha! Give Abrielle 2 kisses from me (since she is 2 months old) Time is flying by and it only goes faster when you are watching those babies grow! I am proud of you for being mature! Doing things like studying, cleaning/organizing your house, and working with your kids is HARD. That is something I want to get better at. But you're right it's hard when you doing it alone. Wish we lived closer so we could help out with that stuff! Kiss Kiki for me! Call me sometime... :-) Love you sister