Sunday, January 24, 2010

"It's Rainin on Sundayyy"

Hellooooo out there!!
It's been a VERY quick week since I last updated on here. Josh being off last Monday made the week go by in a blink! Last Tuesday I took the girls to my friend's house in Yucca Valley where she held a pretty big "Play date". There were 5 mommies with I think, 9 kids?? It was wild but Kinsley had the time of her life! She's always had this "fear" of little boys but she got along with the boys that day.. When we first got there she'd scream if a boy came near her but I asked her "Do we need to go bye-bye?? (she shakes head) Well then go be nice or we'll leave".. She REALLY wanted to stay and play so she finally gave in and was NICE! Whew, if she's not HARD-HEADED I don't know WHO is!! And yes, she DEFINITELY gets that from her daddy!!! That's also the day I started my video work out! Oh my goodness, she (Jillian Michaels, from "The Biggest Loser") kicked my booty!! I could barely walk for two days.. I finally was able to do it again on Friday & whadda ya know, I wasn't even sore Saturday. So I'm glad that part is over. Now I've just gotta stick to it....... Hmmm...

OH! Fabulous news! Whitney & Mia are coming out here!! March 2-7!! We're THRILLED!!!!! I seriously cannot WAIT to see Mia's little face! I miss her SOOO much!!!!!! We're gonna take the girls to Sea World in San Diego, We'll call that celebrating Kinsley's birthday since her bday is on the 9th that month. We're so excited! I just can't mention it to Kinsley very often because she gets confused thinking they're coming that exact moment.. Speaking of that little runt! She walks around holding a snow globe (Valentine's day themed, tho) and I told her "Kinsley be careful, don't drop it, It'll break" NOT EVEN ONE MINUTE LATER... Goes into the living room, holds it over her head, and drops it, very much on purpose... She turns and looks at me and starts crying! I said girl you knew it would break! What am I gonna do with her?!? Abrielle on the other hand has a fever today of 100.5.. :( But no symptoms!?!? I'm waiting for the corpsman from the hospital to call me back and give me 'advice..

Anyway, last night we went to Palm Springs for our friend Jennifer's birthday, ate at Olive Garden. Then went to another friend's house for cake & ice cream. Kinsley has learned all the girls names and I know she thinks she's as old as us.. She's a cutie though... Definitely knows how to make you feel special!

That's it for now!
Can you believe it's almost Feb!?!?!? Wow-wee~!

XOXO
Chynna
P.S. PLLLEEEASEE keep us in your prayers, it's not DEFINITE Josh is deploying (even though I'm doing all I can to prepare myself that it is) so PLEASE pray he won't be made to stay!! Thanks a BUNCH!


My ANGEL PIE!!!



I trimmed my old side-bangs and made them into full bangs.. Ehh, getting use to them!


















4 comments:

Alyssa said...

I take it that workout video works!? I thought about getting it! I've been going back to the gym! Did a kickboxing class, whew.. that was definately a work out! love the pictures! Miss yall SO much!

Alyssa said...

mm, I just tried to leave you a comment but looks like it didn't work! i take it that work-out video works! i've thought about getting it.. yak now she has a wii game too? i definately need to get in shape! i went back to the gym this week.. did a kickboxing class! whew. definately a work out! love the pictures! miss yall sooo much! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's rainy here too! Glad to hear you have buddies there so you can get together with them! Mommies need friends just as bad as our girls need them. Haha! Kinsley sounds just like Lily! She is hard headed too! She will do the opposite of whatever I tell/ask/demand (ha) her to do. And just smile at me... Were we ever like this or are we paying for our husbands sins? Haha! I am so jealous about whit and mia coming. I wish I could be there that would be so fun! Have a great week and get those babies out of the house. (that is what I am trying to do more, sortof my new years resolution) Oh! Which workout video are you doing? The shred it in 30? Cause I have that one and was doing it before the holidays and need to get back to it. But yeah, it hurts like you wouldn't believe, but you start to tone real quick! I'll go now that I wrote a book... haha!

Megan said...

I'm so glad I can keep up with all the "Green Happenings"!! It's so awesome to hear that you are making friends and having play dates! Like Andrea said it is so so important for mommies to have that fellowship!
I wanted to let you know that a lady posted a comment after you with links to free blog templates. One of the first ones on a link was red and pink hearts! It made me think of you!! Here are the links!!
http://hotbliggityblog.com/
http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/
http://www.shabbyblogs..com/
http://scrap-e-blog.blogspot.com/

I love all the pictures. You look fantastic! I really love the bangs! Abrielle smiles just like Kinsley!! So adorable!!
Miss ya'll! Come visit us soon!!