Friday, January 8, 2010

*hearts* [edit]


I looooooooove Valentine's Day!!! Simply because I LOVE hearts! And the colors pink & red. And frilly little things. Once Josh gets home from work he's letting me go to the Dollar Tree so I can get Valentine's Day decorations! I'm so excited to have an excuse to decorate the house in hearts! I have spent the past hour searching for "blog layouts" or "blog templates" for this stinkin blog and WOW, 9 out of 10 websites required payment for them!! I saw several for $35-$50 for a BACKGROUND?!?! That's sooo crazy!! And when I'd download a free one, it'd come up in a different language. I guess it's just not meant to be. So I'll stick with a plain, super free one until I wanna waste more time getting a cute one. I found some cute heart pictures on my way that I wanna share just because I love the hearts!


Last night was the Alabama vs Texas game, to be technical it was the BCS National Championship (I don't even know what that means) the game was here in California, just like 2 hours from us actually! In Pasadena. Bammer won! Yeah, Roll Tide.. Go Elephants.. Whatever :) Josh had 4 of his Marine friends over and I made cheesedip in the crock pot and Josh grilled chicken & steak! I stayed upstairs most of the time because they were getting loud and Abrielle wanted to sleep! She's been such a good girl to me, letting me sleep for several hours a night! What a blessing. Kinsley's a wanna-be teenager who stays in her room all day watching either "Mermaid" (The little mermaid) or Finding Nemo! I caught her last night coloring all over her stepping stool (to get onto her tall bed) I don't know where she found crayons but I didnt even stress it, she's just 2, it's bound to happen. Plus, they've come out with those fancy "Magic Erasers" & I'm sure if I buy one, her stool will be good as new!


OH! So those of you wondering about my dear husband.. He got pinned for Sgt on Tuesday! It's so weird that he's a Sgt, that's a really big deal in military world! :) He sooo deserves it! It's not officially on paper yet but its a 99% chance he IS going to deploy in October :( I try thinking, 'I'll cross that bridge when I get there', but it's not working in this case.. I've gone through soo many emotions this week, confused, mad, DEPRESSED, suuuuuper angry, anxious. :( Trying to give all my worries to God, but it's EASIER SAID THAN DONE ya know!? I Wish I could do something besides pray, I guess I wanna fight back, but he's such a good Marine he feels like fighting to get out of this would be wrong. He feels like it's his job to go (which technically it is..) but I can't help but wonder how I'm going to handle two babies on my own, in the middle of the desert. All of my friends out here are moving this summer. So it's back to knowing no one!! I know God will provide, though. I just hate thinking of having to worry about him all the time plus keep it together for the sake of our two Princesses..

Wow, So I basically just wrote a NOVEL! Sorry!!

XOXO
Chynna Doll

P.S.
I've been doing Yoga on my Wii Fit Plus & WOW-WEE I am sore! But I love this feeling, it means I did a good work out! Yippee!

























The one with him holding ROLL TIDE, they were printed out sheets that he went to go hand out to his Texas friends or to put on Texas fan's cars! He's silly.... And a true Alabama fan!

Then the other picture is him holding his SGT certificate (I guess you call it)


EDIT! Got my hair cut yesterday, here's the before & after pic.. It feels SOOO short but I know it's still pretty long.. I guess! Hope ya like!!


 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are certain times in a man’s life that really makes him think that somewhere in the past he must have done something right... Looking at and reading your log gives me conformation that even though the "Stewart" families past may have been a bit abnormal, you sure endured and now are flourishing!!! All of you Girls are and inspiration to me!!
I know that with your faith and Godly attitude "All Things will work together for Good for those who Love The Lord and are Called According to His Purpose" I Love U Baby...pop

Anonymous said...

Hey Sister! So glad I am able to comment! I enjoyed reading your blog, I love hearts too. I think we get that from mama bear! haha! I even thought about throwing a valentine's play date party for the little kids at church. It will give me a good exuse to decorate, right?!! I am sorry that you are so down lately. But we are all so proud of Josh and you! You two are doing such a great job for not just your family but for the whole world. So thank him for us. And if you need anything you know I am always here. We will keep yall in our prayers! We love yall! Oh! Where are the cute pictures of the girls, hummmm.... haha!

Anonymous said...

I just tried to leave a message... but I don't see it. Did you get it? I hope so if not I will have to type everything I said again. And it was like a book... so let me know! Love ya!

Mama Para/Lady Ga-Ga, Gran-Gran said...

Hey there my sweet Chynna Doll! I love your hair!!! It's beautiful! You are beautiful!!! I am so proud of you and Josh! You are doing a great job there and I was ESPECIALLY proud of you for your actions toward Kinsley when you discovered the unauthorized crayon use on her stepping stool. You have discovered PATIENCE and just LETTING IT GO. (Let it Go!) Remember that "Let it Go" message? It got me through soooooo many tough times. I still have it posted on my bed and in the kitchen. I know everything will work out for you. Don't worry. Keep holding tightly on to God's hand. And you know I will do anything and everything you need me to do to help you out while Josh is gone. I love yall so much and can't wait to see you again. Love, Mama Bear