Sunday, November 22, 2009

Ga-Ga's last day in California

We're sad to see "Ga Ga" leave us tomorrow!! Kinsley has especially enjoyed her stay. I'm not looking forward to 'ga ga withdrawls' whatsoever!!! Today she curled Kinsleys hair and here's the results....




PRECIOUS right!!!!!?





Playing with the webcam! We have Skype if you ever wanna "see" us! :)
Don't worry she just let out a little cry & stopped..
This is what I LOVE about newborns, their squishyness.. They're so needy, I love it.


That's all for now, I've been up basically for 24 hours and I'm super duper TIRED! Happy early Thanksgiving! Jessica & Jacob (josh's siblings) will be joining us on Wednesday night-Saturday for some Thanksgiving festivities!

XOXO
Chynna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Thanksgiving Abrielle! I love the squishyness too! I hope KiKi is doing well without Gaga! I hope yall have a great Thanksgiving and keep updating I love reading about your little world!