Sorry But I am soooooo tired all of a sudden so I can't type everything.. Born 11.11.09 6:36am 7lbs 2oz 20 inches long!! Beautiful, HEALTHY, and PRECIOUS baby!!!!! All thanks to our Heavenly Father! :)
XOXO ME
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thank you! I love the pictures! You all look so happy! And you, Chynna, do not look like you just gave birth! Wow! Wish I looked half as great as you! Keep us updated and take those little naps when you can. I don't miss the 3 a.m. feedings... haha! Congrats kiss those sweet babies for me!
2 comments:
Thank you! I love the pictures! You all look so happy! And you, Chynna, do not look like you just gave birth! Wow! Wish I looked half as great as you! Keep us updated and take those little naps when you can. I don't miss the 3 a.m. feedings... haha! Congrats kiss those sweet babies for me!
P.S. She is so tiny and I love that last picture of the two of you and the bag of pretzels! So Chynna! Love you sister!!
Post a Comment