Greetings!!
Hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving with the ones they love.. I know I did! Josh's brother & sister came here Wednesday night and left on Sunday morning. Josh really enjoyed getting to spend time with his siblings! :) Kinsley was excited to have company again, bless her heart she's going crazy without her cousins! Part of me wishes time would hurry so Abrielle would be big enough to play with Kinsley but the bigger part of me doesn't wish that at all!! As I was feeding Abrielle last night/early morning I thanked God for not giving me twins, I couldnt imagine how hard that would have been, feeding TWO babies in the middle of the night, TWO diapers, getting TWO babies back to sleep?!!! It made me think of our cousin Joanna & how hard the first few months must have been on her! I'm so thankful for my ONE little healthy baby! :) Of course Kinsley decides to sleep past 9am on the morning I get up at 6 with her sister... I need energy, anyone have suggestions??
Here's pictures from Thanksgiving & the past week!
Hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving with the ones they love.. I know I did! Josh's brother & sister came here Wednesday night and left on Sunday morning. Josh really enjoyed getting to spend time with his siblings! :) Kinsley was excited to have company again, bless her heart she's going crazy without her cousins! Part of me wishes time would hurry so Abrielle would be big enough to play with Kinsley but the bigger part of me doesn't wish that at all!! As I was feeding Abrielle last night/early morning I thanked God for not giving me twins, I couldnt imagine how hard that would have been, feeding TWO babies in the middle of the night, TWO diapers, getting TWO babies back to sleep?!!! It made me think of our cousin Joanna & how hard the first few months must have been on her! I'm so thankful for my ONE little healthy baby! :) Of course Kinsley decides to sleep past 9am on the morning I get up at 6 with her sister... I need energy, anyone have suggestions??
Here's pictures from Thanksgiving & the past week!










No comments:
Post a Comment