Wednesday, November 18, 2009

One Week Old

This is her today..



Today Abrielle is one week old! No, I can't believe it!! She is still such a good baby, sleeps & eats, that's about it. We've been able to keep her awake a little more lately which is nice to actually see her eyes! At night she lets us sleep for 4 hours at a time, during the day she eats about every 2 and a half, 3 hours. Kinsley's an awesome big sis! No jealousy at all.. Yet at least :) She always says "Ohh She's so cute!!"

Here's some pictures from her first week of life :)





Wild big sis!



Believe it or not she's been smiling since day one!!






2 comments:

thematlockclan said...

I love the pictures! I know you are so glad to have her here! You look amazing!!! I am so jealus... Enjoy her. We cant wait to see more pictures!

Anonymous said...

Wow! She has changed so much in just the one week! I am so happy for yall and I know where she got her smiling... You were always smiling! Congrats and I can't wait to see more pictures!!