Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloweeny!~!

Here's pictures from the week/wkend!! I'm on the phone w/ Mama so I can't really type!
LOVE,
Chynna
Me & my little diva before my doctor's appt..
Mama's baby girl!!

Daddy's Princess

Giving Looootss of love!!!

I love this one :)

Happy Fall!~!

Happy Halloween from The Green's :) :)

I was a pumpkin, or at least I looked like one HA HA...


Mommy's, Daddy's, & Kinsley's pumpkin!

Posing with her pumpkin!!

I love this little girl :)

Instead of Trick or Treating we went to the drive-in & saw "Cloudy with a chance of meatballs"!

CHEEEESE!!

Her boo boo is from falling up against the wall! Ouchie!

Princess Kinsley!

Her silly "SMILE"...

Daddy working on a pumpkin!

This pumpkin was made by Me!! It was the easiest one out of the book.. :)
Gran Gran sent her lipstick!! Thanks.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween! I love the pictures. But what I love more is the fact that you are ready for Christmas music... haha! Thanks for the e-mail. The girls and I have been watching Mickey's Christmas since September. Haha! It's gonna be a great christmas!

Anonymous said...

Waiting on a update with pictures of that sweet baby girl! So happy for yall and glad you are all home safe and sound. :-) Tell mama hey for me, okay? And kiss both of those sweet babies!!