Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sneak Peek..

Kinsley's room! Sneak peek of the house... Her room is completely finished, other than her curtains that match her bedspread. Since I'm having to do *everything* myself, I'm having to use the power drill MYSELF and it wouldnt screw into the wall yesterday, it felt like I was trying to drill it in cement. It's soooooooo annoying, I'd push as hard as I could trying to drill it in the wall and the screw would just fall out of the wall onto the ground, and of course picking it up a MILLION times makes my stomach hurt and then finally I just lost the screw so I gave up. I don't like being a man. So, her curtains are missing but EVENTUALLY will be up, even if I have to tape them up there :) :) :) No other room is ready for pictures, eventually tho!
XOXO Chynna









Kinsley on her floor before moving in :)




2 comments:

thematlockclan said...

Looks great! I know it makes you feel better getting each room put together!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Looks great and I love the purple! You're doing so great! And I know Kinsley loves it!