Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Mission Beach

Pictures from Mission Beach, and from our new (and empty) apartment.
Kinsley lovvvvvvvvves the beach. I mean, LOVES it! Good thing we'll be right on it next summer and the 4 years after that :)
XOXO



Kinsley showing you the backside of the apartment. The windows above are her and the baby's rooms!
The front of our new house, LOOK YALL; we have GRASS!!!! It's not just sand!!

Strolling around the grass.. And a little sand...


Front door!


Looking in thru the front door


Upstairs bathroom. So crammed. But we'll take it!!!

Kinsley showing you her new closet!

Kinsley showing you her room.


The baby's room!


Kinsley in mine & Josh's bathroom (we have our own bathroom!!!!!!)

Showing you her bathroom ;)


Our bedroom, I didn't get a good shot!


The girls bedrooms, right next to each other!


Showing you the way to upstairs.


Potty downstairs!


It's very small, but once again, We'll take it!


My very first laundry room!! I feel so pampered!! Woo!!



Pantry in kitch!


Kitchen! :)

View from the dining area

Back patio! Behind it is the bball court and a playground! :)


Dining area



A window in the living room. Playground in the back!



Front door and coat closet
Other window in living room. That eye sore is an a/c unit, but we're getting rid of it (as long as the newly installed a/c units work properly)









































Hope you enjoyed!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Thank you for showing us your house! I am so jealous of the laundry room! Maybe one day mine will be inside the house! haha! Love you and p.s. I updated, so there!

Para (Mama Mia, Gran-Gran, GA-GA) said...

OH Chynna! I love it too! I am so happy for you! Finally a home for all of yall again! I know you are so excited. I especially love the Laundry Room. That's where you will spend most of your time. Keep it neat and tidy! You may get to go there and "hide out" some time. Just tell Josh to watch the girls cause you're gonna be in the "Laundry Room" for awhile. You are so busy!!! I love yall and miss, miss, miss, miss you so very much!! Mama Mia