Oh man,
I just had to dedicate my title to that because I went to see it last night, and it's seriously the best movie I've seen in a long time. I don't think I've ever watched a movie in my LIFE that has made me seriously CRY. I can easily tear up in several movies but to actually cry and have to take a breath inbetween tears, wow. Of course you're thinking it's because I'm pregnant but my friends surrounding me were JUST as bad as I was! Makenze was worse, actually. :) It was really good and I recommend you to go see it! I want to see it again, IN THEATER, and I can't say that about any other movie!
I just had to dedicate my title to that because I went to see it last night, and it's seriously the best movie I've seen in a long time. I don't think I've ever watched a movie in my LIFE that has made me seriously CRY. I can easily tear up in several movies but to actually cry and have to take a breath inbetween tears, wow. Of course you're thinking it's because I'm pregnant but my friends surrounding me were JUST as bad as I was! Makenze was worse, actually. :) It was really good and I recommend you to go see it! I want to see it again, IN THEATER, and I can't say that about any other movie!
But anyway, this weekend was a lot of fun. Friday [Josh's] Papa grilled out chicken, hamburgers, hotdogs, and steak and then had a bonfire afterward! Saturday his Papa made chicken stew for everyone, then that night me, Kinsley, Preslee, Mama, Whitney, & Mia went to Bridge Street. We ate at Red Robin, then let the girls watch the water.. Mia got too close, she couldn't help herself!! She loved it. I didn't really have to worry about Kinsley getting wet because she's afraid of the water that shoots up from the ground. Lucky me. :) I wanted to shop for jewelry, but my stomach is in so much pain, it's like this little girl inside me is 10 lbs and is leaning on one side! It hurts really bad to walk most days. And today, I'm experiencing LOVELY shortness of breath. I read online (my other Dr) that it's completely normal. OF COURSE IT IS!!!!! Every ache and pain in pregnancy is normal! It's not normal if it hurts to inhale though. But it's not hurting. It just feels like I'm obese and can't get a good breath. I feel bad for obese people now, they really don't know how easy they could have it! Just breathing correctly could make them a happier person! And my legs, feet, arms, and hands fall asleep if I leave them in any kind of position too long. So it's like I have ADD and can't sit still. Then I'm not breathing right so I look like I'm in an invisible pool coming to the surface everytime I try to take a huge breath!! I must look so silly....
Oh!! So tonight is my baby shower! Jasmine [my sister in law] has kindly offered to host me one at her house. I'm soooo excited, who doesn't love baby stuff?!?! I'm really thinking that I like the name Abriella. I just can't come up with a middle name. I think Josh will like the first name though. And she could have different nicknames like Abby, Bri, and Ella! I think it's cute. I'd probably want to call her Ella for short. Not for sure tho. I also like Brynlie. To me Abriella is just so cute and girly, that's why I'm leaning towards it!!
Andrea, Lily, & Mollie will be here around lunch Friday (Lord willing) and Papa Bear will be here Sunday!!!!!! Then Monday we'll have Mia's bday party at Chuck-E-Cheese (extra excited because I love their pizza) So it's just gonna be a great week/weekend!
Anywho, it's very difficult for me to sit here and type this because I have all these problems going on so I must go now, I'll add pics too!
Much Love,
Chynna










No comments:
Post a Comment