Hey my little readers, whoever you may be..........
First off I'd just like to say, Excuse me if I sounded 'rude' in my last blog, that last part. Sorry if I over express myself, but you've got to keep in mind that not only are you reading a pregnant woman's words, but my HUSBAND and daughter's FATHER is in Iraq, off at WAR. So if I'm a little stressed here and there, don't think I'm always that 'rude'. [But, Andrea, I think you're the only one who reads this anyway, so you understand completely, I'm sure.]
Okay, moving on to other things!
The day I went to get my ultrasound, I had lunch with Blake, Kristal, & Ashley. Then we went to see "My Sister's Keeper" (really good, by the way!) So the pictures at the bottom are of us in the movie theater! Blake will make a really good husband, and daddy one day. If he's ever ready. :) No, I'm kidding, I'm proud he's not in a rush! Kristal & Ashley are sweet girls, as usual. That pizza we ate at Mellow Mushroom was deeeeelicious! I want some now, actually.
This morning has been great! Whitney bought Mia this super neat bubblegum machine that you put a penny in to get a piece. We're using it to encourage them to go potty. So far, Kinsley and Mia both have gone once! They'd do anything for bubblegum, so I'm hoping they'll stay interested, because they really need to be potty trained, haha! Whitney found Mia a school to start once we go back to California! I'm so glad that Whitney liked the lady and the kids and the location of it all. God takes care of us!
Haven't heard from Josh since Saturday, because a few hours later they were leaving for 'the field'. A Marine wife called me last night to let me know they tore down the internet/phone centers closest to our Marines. So, who really knows when I'll hear from Josh again. I hope he'll get to be on a base with phones sooner than later. If not, it's okay, I've handled it before! Besides, we're leaving for CA in less than 3 weeks now, so time's gonna start flying & he will be safe & sound at home REALLY SOON!!
I just got a quick phone call from my Daddy! Trying to figure out when I'm leaving for CA. I'm praying he and Andrea both will get to come up before we leave.. Because, Josh has told me more than once that we're not going home for Christmas, so who KNOWS when we'll get to come home next?!!? :(
I guess this is it for now. Oh, today I'm 26 weeks pregnant exactly! Wooo hoo, getting fatter everyday ;)
Love,
Chynna.Green




1 comment:
Chynna, I know exactly what it's like to be pregnant! I don't know what it's like to have your husband and babies daddy fighting in a war. But I believe you have every right to say what you feel. Isn't that what these blogs are for? And anyone who think otherwise can take it up with your big sis. And believe me I will fight for you and any other sister if I have to. I am excited about coming in a week. It will be a great chance to catch up on missed time. Kiss sweet Kinsley for me and rub baby # 2 for me...haha! Love you sister and thank you for ALWAYS speaking your mind!
Post a Comment