I'm basically updating just to post my pictures from the baby shower Tuesday night!
Lots of cute stuff, lots of fun! And ooh, lots of good food too :)
We're excited about Lily & Mollie coming to visit tomorrow! I keep reminding the girls & they get excited.. Andrea, we're excited about you too! :)
So let's see...
OH!!!
Yesterday I got the best phone call you can hope for while your Marine is off at war... It was from the Family Readiness Officer, and she gave us dates of when to expect our Marine in Twentynine Palms! Of course I can't disclose the dates in here online because there's terrorist out there creeping online looking for these dates!! But it's THE BEST FEELING knowing that they've got their plane BOOKED to COME HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am thrilled!! I haven't heard from Josh in ALMOST two whole weeks :( I wonder how long this is going to last! Honestly though, time's been going by really fast. And it can keep going fast, all the way until his homecoming!
Alright so here's the pictures, there's several, can't help it!!
Lots of cute stuff, lots of fun! And ooh, lots of good food too :)
We're excited about Lily & Mollie coming to visit tomorrow! I keep reminding the girls & they get excited.. Andrea, we're excited about you too! :)
So let's see...
OH!!!
Yesterday I got the best phone call you can hope for while your Marine is off at war... It was from the Family Readiness Officer, and she gave us dates of when to expect our Marine in Twentynine Palms! Of course I can't disclose the dates in here online because there's terrorist out there creeping online looking for these dates!! But it's THE BEST FEELING knowing that they've got their plane BOOKED to COME HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am thrilled!! I haven't heard from Josh in ALMOST two whole weeks :( I wonder how long this is going to last! Honestly though, time's been going by really fast. And it can keep going fast, all the way until his homecoming!
Alright so here's the pictures, there's several, can't help it!!
Love,
Chynna
Chynna





















No comments:
Post a Comment