Hiiiiiiii :) :)
Well! Great, wonderful, spectacular news! I went to the doctor yesterday for an ultrasound (mostly to look at my placenta to see if it had moved up) and was seen by the doctor today and given the results, "the placenta looks GREAT!". My first question was, "can it come back, or mess up again?" and she said "no, once its moved up it stays there" wa-hoooooo! :) It's such a relief! First of all, I get to PICK UP MY KINSLEY!!!!!!! And this means I can fly out to California alone no problem (I can pick Kinsley up and pick up bags) and when we get our house I'll be able to move boxes if needed. This is just a huge load of my shoulders and I owe it all to God for making it possible!! Thanks for the prayers, also!
Well! Great, wonderful, spectacular news! I went to the doctor yesterday for an ultrasound (mostly to look at my placenta to see if it had moved up) and was seen by the doctor today and given the results, "the placenta looks GREAT!". My first question was, "can it come back, or mess up again?" and she said "no, once its moved up it stays there" wa-hoooooo! :) It's such a relief! First of all, I get to PICK UP MY KINSLEY!!!!!!! And this means I can fly out to California alone no problem (I can pick Kinsley up and pick up bags) and when we get our house I'll be able to move boxes if needed. This is just a huge load of my shoulders and I owe it all to God for making it possible!! Thanks for the prayers, also!
OH! So I got home to Granny's and ran to pick up Kinsley (haven't been able to do that in a LOOONNGG 5 weeks) and she wrapped her little arms around my neck and just held on SO tight and then looked at me and said, 'maaa-maaa!!' like I was the most wonderful thing she had ever seen! She made me feel soo special I love her so much!! Now when she says "Mama, I hold you" I can PICK HER UP!! Thank you, Lord!
Josh got to call me yesterday after my dr's appt to check on me but since I didnt have the results I didnt get to tell him! I'm hoping to hear from him soon so I can tell him so he won't worry anymore. He said it's sooooo hot there (yeah I can only imagine, I think its miserable here!!) and I said well other than that are you okay? He said Yeah he's just ready to come home.. :'( That made me sad to hear him say that! I can't imagine how bad he truly wants to be home, ugh I can't IMAGINE!! So of course I asked him was he still sticking to the plan (reenlist now and become a SOI Instructor) and he said Yes. So that's just another thing to be so incredibly grateful for! He also said the Marine Corps Ball has been booked for The Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas for December 16. So that's neat that we'll get to go this year (Lord willing)
Well I think that's all for now....
Besides the fact I'm SICK AND TIRED of walking on EGG SHELLS around certain people, I don't have anything to complain about!
"I choose truth over peace"
Sorry if you can't handle the truth; BUT we all should choose truth over peace!
Love Always!
Me.



1 comment:
We're so excited that your dr apt went well! God is good and certainly answers prayers! I love the prego pics and kinsley is a doll! I can't wait to see you at the end of the month! Counting down! Kiss that sweet face for me, okay? And thank you for choosing truth over peace. You are very strong and such a great example!
Post a Comment