Hello hello...
6 days from today we'll be moving OUT!!! I do not feel prepared at all. Probably b/c there's stuff everywhere still. My room & Kinsley's room are kinda ready 100%.. I've really got to get packing, but I don't have any boxes and since my 'medical condition' I can't lift things so I can't scoot the boxes out of my way. So I have to wait til Mama gets home from work to help me. It's ridiculous! I wish I was going to the dr this week instead of 2 more weeks! I've gotta hurry with this cause church is at 5...
I'll update hopefully before we move out, if not, I'll have my laptop at Granny & Papa's to update later on. I'm glad Preslee's going to babysit for me the week after we move out, so that I can have a break from packing & moving & babysitting! Plus, she'll have some money to buy back-to-school clothes. Win-win situation :)
I don't remember if I wrote last time that Josh called me Wednesday morning??? Anyway, he did. :) He said that some guy had been threatening suicide so he had to get off the phone so he could call home.. :( So scary...... But before all that he said he shaved his head so now the sun burnt it really bad so he's in pain. And he said he weighs like 90lbs. The sad thing is, he probably weighs close to it!!! He went out there weighing maybe 165 so it'll be weird to see how much weight he's lost. He gave me dates for the first week in October to be back in 29 Palms. So I don't know if it'll change & they'll come back at the end of Sept. or beginning of Oct. I'm just praying that whenever it is, I'll have the house all ready. He's REALLY hinting around that he wants the house to be ready for when he gets back. Can you blame him!?
Gotta run,
Chynna
2 comments:
I'm sure you will have the house ready for him! You are such a good mom and wife! We will continue to have you and Josh in our prayers. Be careful moving! Moving is no fun! Keep me updated, okay? Love you! Oh p.s. that wonderful b'day gift you gave Lily is STILL alive. Thanks....
I know you're busy moving and all but I UPDATED! Just so you know. Thanks for reminding me! Hope you get settled fast! Talk to you soon sister!!
Post a Comment