Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Daydreaming of Homecoming!


Hey there blog-world.........



A fellow Marine wife informed me yesterday her husband (who left for Iraq the same day Josh did) said to be on Victory Field (the field the guys reunite with their families on base) September 2?,2009!!!! I put a question mark because we're not suppose/allowed to give out specific dates, just for the safety of our men. That doesn't necessarily mean Josh will come home on that same day unfortunately BUT he shouldn't be too far behind them!!!!! :) :) I wish they all came back on the same day, but whats a few more days,right. I'm really hoping all this is true/accurate. I won't get to talk to Josh til August 1st. If I talk to him before, I'll be lucky! Cause they've got that emergency phone out there that they let them use sometimes. So if he's got it, he'll call me before then! Last night I made Josh a HOMECOMING SIGN on www.buildasign.com/troops it's FREE I just paid S&H! :) I'll post a picture!



I'm moving out of here July 25th.. (1 week,4 days) Haven't got much packing done, AT ALL. Can't find boxes. I'm off tomorrow so hopefully I'll rack up on some!


I go to the doctor 3 weeks from today..

(Please pray for us!)


And we leave Alabama 7 weeks today.


Thinking that Josh could be back in 10 weeks is freaking me out. Considering we fly back in 7, 10 just doesn't seem long enough to give me to get the house settled! But I guess if we weren't moved in at least he'd be there to help me unpack, right!? I just really wanted to have the house ALL READY for him so he wouldn't have to WORK after 7 months in IRAQ!!!


More later.......


Chynna







ISNT IT PRECIOUS!? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It so crazy how time is flying by! It won't be long before Josh is home and you are settled into your home with 2 baby girls! Wow! That sign is really cute! Hopefully we can get up there to see yall before you move! Miss you and praying for you and family!