Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Back from the Beach

We decided to leave on Sunday instead of Monday so we could have time to see Andrea & the girls and get back a good bit before Whitney headed to class. It was so beautiful in Florida, perfect weather! Hot, but the wind blew all day long. The only bad things about the trip was the insane TRAFFIC & there were drunk people surrounding us and didn't care that we had two little girls. People are ignorant and selfish! And Whitney would complain about the layout of the hotel, there was no elevator so she had to unload and load the car with all our stuff going up TWO flights of stairs. Bless her heart, THANKS WHITNEY! ;) You're the best! I heard from Josh today (just online though) and he's doing much better since they left what I call 'nowhere land' and are around civilization and food besides MRE's. He will get to buy a phone card tomorrow and call me!! Can't wait. I'm so proud of him, I could cry pregnant tears. ;) I'm trying to take it easy, but it really bothers me that I can't pick Kinsley up. It really effects my every day life & I'm still not use to it. I thought today I would go to the grocery store (with Kinsley) to get things for Josh then go to Granny's and Mama reminded me that I couldn't go alone. I completely forgot. So she's going to go with me in a little while when her and Val get back from the police department.
Here's some beach pictures. I took an excessive amount, but can you blame me? I never get out! And I love pictures.........
Lots of LOVE!

Chynna










































































2 comments:

thematlockclan said...

I am so glad yall got to come see us! And "thanks" for the crab. Surprisingly it's still alive! That exciting about hearing about Josh! Let me know if there is anything I can send him. I'd love to send him stuff! And please take it easy. We've been praying for you and your family. We all want you to pick KeKe up soon! We love you!

thematlockclan said...

oops this is andrea. hannah signed in and I didn't know I was on her name. oops!