Wednesday, July 1, 2009

IT'S A GIRL! :)

Shocking, I know! This will make lucky number 7 girl grandbaby for my parents! I'm thrilled, girls never get boring to me! :) Hopefully this little booger will come out lookin like her MAMA! I love Josh & Kinsley's beautiful faces but I'm selfish and want to see a mini-ME. For the record, Kinsley went pee-pee in the potty for the FIRST time this past Saturday! It's a big step, she's sat on the toilet countless times but never actually gone! I'm proud to say the least!! Oh and Josh got to call me yesterday evening, so I got to tell him we're having another princess! He's really excited, he loves his girls. He loves having us girls to spoil :)

On to a more serious note, I went to the doctor today and was told that after looking at my ultrasound pictures, my placenta is dangerously low. It's called "placenta previa". So they scheduled me with another ultrasound in 4 weeks, til then I'm not allowed to lift! How on earth does a mama with a 2 year old not lift!??! I feel so pathetic, I don't like asking for help!! Not when it comes to picking up my child, I don't. It could turn into a very serious condition that I could be put on bed rest and even have to deliver c-section. And she said the words "could lose the baby and your life". That was a wake up call, I took for granted last pregnancy everything was perfectly fine and delivered a perfect healthy baby girl. So, please pray for us!

Anyway, mama made me call the doctor to ask if it was okay that I was traveling to Florida, she said yes just as long as I make frequent stops to walk around. Prevent those blood clots in your legs. So I'm glad she gave me the clear go.. And it made Mama feel better about it,too... Alright soo, We leave for the beach in the morning! Whitney said around 10. Can't wait. I'm super tired right now, and still haven't packed a thing. Guess I'll just get up early and pack... Man, I am SUCH a procrastinator!!!!!!!! Thanks Pops! ;) :)


Much Love!!!

** Chynna **
[ I miss my husband! :( ]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are so excited about having another little girl in the family. I told Robert it wasn't looking to good for that son he and I have always wanted. But from what I hear there is a book out there that can help you "pick" the sex of the baby. We aren't planning on having any more for a few more years so I guess that gives us time to read that book or look into adoption! We are praying for your family. We love yall and hope and pray everything goes well with you, baby girl 2,keke, and josh! See you Saturday, Lord willing!