Hey There!!!
Today was a big stepping stone! First thing today I sent off the letter to the landlord explaining our situation & that we'd be out by the end of the month. I then called World Moving Services to make the deposit on the move to California, including the Jeep. So that's taken care of, and a really big deal, because it means it's really happening WE'RE GOING BACK! Not to mention I bought mine & Kinsley's plane tickets to San Diego for September 1st!! So, a lot was done today. It makes me very VERY nervous because I don't want anything to mess up! Such as, the landlord calling me & trying to give me a hard time about breaking the lease. Which he shouldn't, because I gave him a copy of the SCRA (Servicemembers Civil Relief Act) that states military members are to be released without penalty of their leases when due to being stationed elsewhere. Hopefully he won't make it a big deal, but I'll pray he doesn't! Another thing I'm worried about is the cost of the move. If it ends up being as much as the man told me it'd be, we're good, we've got JUST ENOUGH and nothing more. But if they end up coming and it weighs more than he estimated (which I really really don't think it will) we'd owe more money, and where would we get the more money from?! I'm on the edge of my seat, worrying.
So yes, I bought our tickets coming into San Diego where Jacob & Elizabeth live. We will stay with them until 29 Palms Housing people call me with a house. I requested to have a house by September 1st but I know that doesn't guarantee us a house on that date so anytime after that will be fine. Just hope we don't wear out our welcome at The Green's house :)
I spoke to Josh on the phone yesterday AND today, WHAT A TREAT! :) He told me some dates they'd be coming back from the field (they leave tomorrow morning) and when to expect a call. I can't wait! I go to the dr for my ultrasound on August 4 and my OB appt the next day to hopefully hear some GOOD NEWS about the previa!! Pray for us, please! I can feel her kicking around right now, always a good sign, right? Josh said she's working on moving the placenta up, ha-ha....
Well, I guess that's all for my big day! I'm very excited, but at the same time VERY SAD. I love being home and LOVE MY CHURCH! I will miss it and everyone so much! I just can't seem to have it all at once. But one day we'll be all together again. I just hate seeing my family and friends so sad to watch us go. But like I have said before, I've gotta go get ready for my man! :)
I can't wait! I am SO BLESSED & Love God so much! Without Him I'd be nothing!
Love,
Chynna.
1 comment:
You are such a big girl, Chynna! Doing big girl things. You've really got it all planned out! That is so exciting! We will continue to pray for your whole family. And hopefully we can come see you before you leave! Give sweet Keke kisses from us! Love you!
Post a Comment