**~Happy New Year!~**
Hard to believe 2010 has come & gone already! We have had an amazing year, raising our two daughters TOGETHER, with no deployments or long field ops! Moving from the desert of Twentynine Palms to the beaches of Southern California in Oceanside. Went on a cruise to Mexico, and got to spend an entire month at home in Alabama during the summer! And we were fortunate enough to get the house that we desired so badly here at Camp Pendleton. So blessed, to say the least! This year, 2011, is going to be a huge change for our family! I start school this coming Tuesday at 'Paul Mitchell The School San Diego' And I have a great feeling about it. We have Gran Gran & Aunt Preslee here to watch over the girls while Daddy works and Mommy starts a career! Very, very exciting. Just lots of adjusting to do, but I know we can do it! For New Years Eve, our preacher's family held a NYE party at their house for the church members, so I'm happy to say that Preslee, Mama & the girls went and had a GREAT time and made lots of friends! Josh & I decided back in November that we would do a date night for NYE since I wasn't able to go to the MC Ball with him. We had planned on doing a night in San Diego, hotel and everything, but that didn't work out so we just went to see a movie, Little Fockers. (The 3rd movie of Meet the Parents) So funny, and the nachos & coke were delicious! :) Came home to an empty house, it felt weird knowing our 3 and 1 year old daughters were out later than us on New Years Eve.. Talk abotu making us feel even older than we already do...... At least we all had fun! Hope you had a blessed year & more to come!
xo
Me
HERE ARE *SOME* OF MY FAVE PICTURES/TIMES OF THE YEAR 2010!!







1 comment:
You and Josh have such a sweet family! And yall are always doing something fun! :-) I am so proud of you starting your CAREER! You're going to do so great! I can't wait to hear all about your 1st day! And I am just going to warn you Mama may play "turn back the hands of time" and take your picture as you walk out the door. Just so you know! But I have a feeling you may have already knew that was coming! LOL! Love you sister!
Post a Comment