So I made it through week 2 of Cosmetology School! Very exciting. It's still so fresh & new and exciting for me, so I've not struggled yet to get out of bed in the early mornings. Maybe that's not entirely true, but for the most part I've woken up nicely.. Probably mentioned last blog that we learn SO much in ONE single day but I'd just like to repeat that!!! This week we learned perms, thermal press/curls, hair relaxers, and how to properly use our smoothing irons & this curling iron called 'marcel iron', which makes pretty spiral curls. In fact, I used it on my hair Saturday before school and it took me an hour to do my whole head. Definitely won't be using that anymore.. I'm not one to spend much time on my hair!! If I had short hair I would use that a lot, but I absolutely prefer longer hair on me. I drove myself & Jennay to school eveyday this week, but since gas prices are around $3.50per gallon, it added up quickly in my Jeep PLUS it's $7 a day to park. Which is so outrageous, but I guess that's why they say it's expensive to live in San Diego! We're going to take the Coaster next week and just go back to walking about 15 minutes to school. It's not a bad walk at all when you've got girls walking with you, and the nice weather helps. Either way you look at it, getting to school is EXPENSIVE. Totally stinks, but I am really, REALLY enjoying school so I'm not going to let this get in the way! Next week we are learning how to COLOR!!!!! I am really excited!! Then the week after that, we learn how to CUT!!! Doesn't this seem like it's going a bit fast?!?! I love it, though. Then 2 weeks after that we are done with Core and moving on to our next class. I have a feeling this year is going to fly by. Excited to see where this opportunity takes me and my family! Speaking of family- Josh is off work tomorrow and luckily it's my day off also, so we are thinking about going fishing on the pier as a lil fam. Mama has expressed to me about her 'concern' for Kinsley because she's apparently been being a little rough with Abrielle and even bit her toes the other day & made them bleed! That's so not like her, but with all the new changes going around I"m not surprised she's acting out. Kinsley said she bit her because Abri was kicking her.. Of course I got onto her and she promised she would never bite her again (she had tears welling up in her eyes as she said "mama, I bit abby, mama, i'm so sorry") it was very sincere!!! It's sooooo much change for all of us but I think mostly for Kinsley because she's always had me with her all day everyday. I am trying to give all my attention to her when I am home but sometimes she still goes and sits with Gran Gran!!! Makes me jealous! Haha. But anyway I'm getting tired of typing soooo.. Ta-ta for now!
XOXO
Me
friend from school, named Madi!
lupita, emilia & mariela! they are in the process of teaching me spanish. ha!
BIG DEAL!! Sun Drop is now in CALIFORNIA!!!!
MY BABY!
No comments:
Post a Comment