I wanted so badly to hang out w/ my Marine wives on either of my 2 days off but I just didn't find the time! I AM SO STINKIN' BUSY!!! Next Monday though, I will!!! Yesterday I had my dr's appt, all is well, no cancer, but still precancerous so I just will have to wear SPF 35+ and keep a very close eye on myself (just add that onto being a mother,wife, and going to school full time) and go back in September for a yearly skin test. I'm thankful I'm in the clear and can focus 100% on school again. It had me worried just a tad, so now I don't have to wonder anymore! After my appt we went grocery shopping and then our Preacher & an Elder came over to visit around 2, Josh was home by 5 and we took the girls to Chuck E Cheese's and had a great time! It was soooo nice getting to take the girls together. It feels like we never get to hang out as a family anymore, guess that's what our year is going to be like though! This morning we rushed to get ready and make it to the Coaster on time. I've been wanting to take mama, Preslee & the girls downtown San Diego to show them my school & everything around it. So today was a good opportunity so we took it! It was SO BEAUTIFUL (as usual, haha) outside!! Perfect weather for sightseeing. We had the 2 umbrella strollers with us so that was helpful so Kinsley didn't have to walk a single bit. We ended up taking the Coaster to Old Town, also. I've never been there so it was cool to see it. It was a bunch of old shops and several museum type stores. I'll post pictures so you can better understand it! It's almost 7pm and I have to get the girls a bath & in the bed and myself in bed too for school tomorrow. Long, busy days ahead of me so I've gotta go JUST wanted to update!
Love
Chynna
1 comment:
i love reading your blog, you have a cute little family. God bless & best wishes to you for this school year!
Post a Comment