Look at me go with 101 entries! To celebrate, I changed my blog title, & I finally (thanks to Megan) got a real layout! Woo- hoo!
May I point out that our precious angel, snoogle bunny, tater tot, love bug, doodle bop, "stinky pete"(we call her that cause she's had so many stinkies lately thanks to solid food) Abrielle Alyse, is 6 months old today!! :( She's trying her hardest to crawl, she can easily roll over front to back, and she can completely turn around, while laying on her belly. And just for the record, so that I can read back on this and see how much she was eating, she has an 8oz bottle in the morning, a solid fruit/veggie for snack, another bottle at lunch, an evening solid, and then nite nite bottle before she goes to bed. She sleeps through the night, THANK YOU sweetie!! You have brought your mommy daddy and sister so much love and joy to our lives and have brought us closer together and have completed our family! Mommy loves you SOOOOO much!! You have an adorable double chin, and adorable chubby thighs. Your smile is INFECTIOUS to everyone around you! Please stay this little forever... XOXOXOXO
Ok I'm kind of rewinding buuuutttt....
Friday night while Josh and Kinsley took Dallas to Uncle Jacob's, miss Abrielle and I went to the beach to watch the sun set! I took some really pretty pictures of the ocean and the sun set. I'll of course share them after I'm done babbling! Josh is in the field until tomorrow (he left at 4 yesterday morning) bless his heart I know he's just miserable, eating MRE's cause they told them they weren't allowed to bring their own "snacks". Yesterday Megan & I took the kiddos for a stroll & stopped by a playground and got a little sun!! Today we took them to another playground on the mainside (of base) and were going to take them to the beach but decided against it since it was 1 and BOTH of our rugrats desperately need naps. We've learned the hard way the past week that they've gotta take naps! :) Sometimes it's just hard to make them lay down for naps when they are just having the greatest time playing with each other. But ever since we've stayed here, the girls have been getting up earlier than normal. Which makes me actually tired at night, so it helps me go to bed well before midnight now, that's a blessing! Although I'm pretty positive I will never in my life be a "morning person"..
I have so many distractions while typing and have to take several breaks to help one kid do something or stop something, so I've gotta quit now, You mom's know what I mean!
Thanks for reading
Love love Love...
Chynna
Yall know I had to take a picture! Stewart is my maiden name, for those who don't know..
This dinosaur reminded me of Dr Teng's office, Andrea, you remember! :)
We are staying at one of those cottages the weekend Alyssa comes. Which by tha way, is nexxxxt weekend! :)
1 comment:
I love love love your blog! I need you to teach me! Or in your spare time just make it up for me... wadda say? Haha! I can't believe Abby is 6 months! Where oh where has the time gone? I wish all the babies would stay babies! But I am finding out they are not and are growing into little ladies! I am so excited for yall and love reading your blog! Kiss those sweet sweet girls for me!
Post a Comment