Friday, May 14, 2010

Beach Babes

Yesterday afternoon Megan & I took the kiddos to the beautiful BEACH! We couldn't have gone on a more perfect day. It felt sooo nice out! It's been rather chilly lately with the wind and all but on the beach yesterday it was just PERFECT! Nice breeze and certainly not too warm! I caught myself feeling guilty for being there while Josh is at work "hating life" :( Bless his heart, I am sooo ready for this school to be over with. It has him constantly exhausted, so he's not been in the best of moods for over a month. I'm not use to him being so tired or grouchy. He's usually happy and content! So, hurry up June 8 :)

The pictures below are a combination from my camera and Megan's (very awesome) camera! Hope you enjoy. And a shout out to Facebook's newest "Stewart" member... Andrea!! I'm so glad you're on there now, but that doesn't give you permission to lack on writing on your blog, ok!? :)


No comments: