Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A day at Coronado Island

Yesterday we went to Coronado Island in San Diego since Elizabeth's friend from home is here (Katie!) and she hasn't been to the beach yet. I tagged alone mainly for my sanity. Kinsley has been sooo full of life lately, SO HYPER! I feel like I never stop telling her "Kinsley stop, Kinsley quit, No Kinsley, Back up Kinsley," ETC ETC!! I'm not sure if it's because we're living with people so she maybe is a show off, or just gets excited that people are around. Or if it's because we're not in our house and I'm just paranoid not wanting her to touch/get into peoples things! Maybe it's both. But it's exhausting!! I'm gong to take her before the weeks over to get some toys so maybe that'll help get some energy out. But anyway we had a great time walking around Coronado! It's just soo beautiful around here. I can't get over it. And it's just so weird that its barely 25 minutes away. We no longer have to make weekend trips out of going to pretty places anymore! I now have the freedom to drive to a beach and back in one day!! Thank you Marine Corps for paying us to live in suuuuch a beautiful city!! :)

Here's the pictures I took yesterday!
OXOXO
Chynna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Chynna, it's so nice to hear someone else is going through the same thing. Lily is into EVERYTHING! I feel like I can't catch a break. But here lately she is more into things that will harm her (like her sisters meds)! I know it will be so much better for you once yall have your own place. I am so jealous that you're so close to the beach. Hannah & I wanna come out there so we can soak up the sun! LOL!! I love all your picutres especially the last one of Abrielle! She is at my favorite age! So kissable!!!!