Yesterday was my first Mother's day having Josh with us and of course my first Mother's day with having TWO babies!!! I wasn't expecting anything grand but it turned out to be my most favorite Mother's Day, ever! :) We ate lunch at Outback then went to Toys R Us (just because I like the store and wanted Kinsley to play around for a while) & all we left with was a Dora DVD, woo hoo! Then we went to the beach (my only wish for the day!) It was a cloudy and chilly day but I really just enjoyed spending quality time with my family...Josh was a photographer for a few minutes and then we left to find Josh a Barber Shop to get his hair cut.. This base is MASSIVE!! We figured it would be like 29 Palms where everywhere you look there's a Barber Shop but we were wrong.. We drove on some curvy roads for a while until we found one and it was placed in this big warehouse. It was ghetto & if I were him I wouldn't have gone in there! Anywho; he left for the field this morning and won't be back until late Wednesday, so we will be missing him in the meantime! Hope you Mommies out there had a GREAT Mothers Day & I hope to read about your day, soon!!Pictures for the time being...
xoxo
C
p.s. THIS IS MY 100th BLOG ENTRY!!!!!! Go me, Go me!!
He said, "I'll wear it." *REALLY?!?* "It's Mother's day." Awwww! I loveeee my husband!
2 comments:
I am so glad yall had a great mother's day! yall look so happy! I love all the pictures!
aww. thats so sweet of him to wear that pack. haha. Mike swears he will never wear that thing! haa. Glad you had a great mothers day. Love the pictures! and your profile is adorable! :)
Post a Comment