Lookie Lookie..
NOW, THEREFORE, I, BARACK OBAMA, President of the
United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim May 7, 2010, as Military Spouse Appreciation Day. I call upon the people of the United States to honor military spouses with appropriate ceremonies and activities.
United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim May 7, 2010, as Military Spouse Appreciation Day. I call upon the people of the United States to honor military spouses with appropriate ceremonies and activities.
Pretty neat! Maybe I can get Josh to do something nice for me in celebration of it, haha! I am just kidding, kind of :)
Sooo let's see.. It's Friday! Woo hoo. This week has gone by fast and I hope it keeps going like this so Josh can graduate and we can get our home and get settled before he has to start working again. Josh's Jeep needs the oil changed badly so he's been driving "my" Jeep to work since Wednesday, therefore leaving me car less (because Kinsley's car seats in the black Jeep). So I decided to take the girls for a stroll yesterday intentionally during Kinsley's nap time. I knew she'd fall asleep and that'd save us one argument (she always fights me to lay down for a nap! Stubborn little one) My plan worked and my sweet Abby just took in the sights around us and didn't make a peep the whole time. We took a walk through some streets I'd never been on and I was just in love with all the green and flowers around me! Isn't it kinda sad I'm excited to see grass? Thanks 29 Palms for doing that to me! No, it's actually a good thing, 29 taught me to be thankful for every little moment we have on this beautiful base. Not sure if I mentioned in my last post that we went and ate at Chili's the other night then got some ice cream too! We're use to having to drive OVER an hour to Palm Springs if we want to go out to eat (unless we want to go to the burnt out Applebees in Yucca Valley..) so having to drive maybe 10 minutes and having endless options of food was exciting!!
Yay for this new chapter of our lives!!!
Next Saturday is our 2 year anniversary (can you believe it? me either.) so I am SECRETLY planning us a date! I figure if I make the effort to make our anniversary special this year MAYBE just MAYBE he'll take the reigns next year and try to top me! A girl can dream, right? Plus he's drowning in hard work from this school so I'll just be a good wife and not give him a hard time about HIM planning us a date, I'll just do it :) He deserves it. He's been such a hard working husband and daddy, I am sooo proud of him! He never stops impressing me.
Well I'm scatterbrained and busy as usual so I've gotta go take care of the princesses and take another walk!
Have a happy weekend and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THOSE AmAzING MOMMIES OUT THERE!!! You're appreciated!!! :) You make this world a better place!
X's and O's
Chynna!
Kinsley's newest friend, Eli :)
The oceannnn!! So awesome.
I picked some of those really pretty orange flowers
Once again, Ocean!!
Kinsley knocked out :)
Clever idea!
This house had flowers everywhere! I loved it!
Pink Cadillac, courtesy of Mary Kay! Maybe I SHOULD become a MK Consultant ;)
1 comment:
I love the sunglasses on the girls! What cracks me up is they leave them on. My girls wear them but then quickly remove them. Haha! Also, are you allowed to pick those flowers? Cause in some places you aren't allowed to pick "wild" flowers... Just warning you... don't want you to go to jail on something like picking flowers! haha! I hope yall have a great mothers day! We love yall!
Post a Comment