Saturday, December 26, 2009

Tacky Christmas Party

Well, Josh & I hosted our very first party as a married couple! "Tacky Christmas Party" would be the theme.. We all dressed in "tacky" Christmas sweaters! Lots and lots of laughs and a LOT of fun!! Here are the pictures!!

Kinsley dressed up Tacky, too!


Waiting for our guests to arrive...


Your hosts, Josh & Chynna! :)


Glenn & Kirsten Reed


Gabe & Jennifer Chaffin


Our newest friends from church, AND neighbors, Jim & Shelby Carrow!


But of course, she discovered the cake....









This rainbow was right outside of our front door, it was sooo clear and beautiful!

Hope you enjoyed laughing at our ugly sweaters! I enjoyed wearing my outfit more than I probably ought to! :)

Love,
CSG

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is too cute and such a good idea. We played apples to apples this xmas too! But we also played spoons, and I think that was my favorite! You and Josh seem like a really fun couple! Maybe you can come teach us a thing or two!?!?!