Sunday, December 13, 2009

Marine Corps Ball!

*NOTICE*!
NOT SURE IF YOU SLIGHTLY BLIND FOLKS OUT THERE (papa) KNOW ABOUT THIS BUT I JUST DISCOVERED IT MYSELF, YOU CAN ACTUALLY *CLICK* ON THE PICTURES & THEY MAKE THEM HUGE!!

The ball was fun, but Vegas is of those places where once is enough. And I had that "once" last year when My friends came out. I was sick to my stomach all weekend worrying about my two babies and just ITCHING to get home!! So finally, WE ARE HOME!!




Mugs we got, says Happy (234th) Birthday Marine Corps


If you're like me, and can't spell, especially big words such as "Reconnaissance" then you wouldn't notice on the cake that it's spelled wrong.


After the Ball!

Obviously, these pics aren't in order.


Always trying to be a photographer & get "different" types of pictures! His dress blues are AWESOME right!?

He likes to pretend to be a photographer, too so he secretly took this one of me.


He just looks sooo handsome, doesn't he!


Us waiting at a cross walk on "Las Vegas Blvd".

This was taken in our friend's hotel room, before the MC Ball!

This is my editing of our professional pic!


Last but not least, Our very first professional Marine Corps Ball picture!



Hope you enjoyed! XOXO

C G s

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like yall had a great time! And you both are beautiful! Can't believe you just had a baby and baby #2 at that! So jealous!! Glad you got to get away for a short time. Take those in when you can, but hurry back to your babies! :-)

Anonymous said...

I need to be able to comment on every photo! Especially the one of Abrielle smiling in Grandmothers lap!!!!! I miss my big girl kinsley!!!!!!!!!! I have to see them soon. They need me to spoil them!!!! And Abrielles cheeks are soooooooo stinkin cute!!!