Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Kinsley's 1st Year Of Soccer

Kinsley has been wanting to play on a soccer team for over a year now, so when the fall sign ups were happening in the summer, we went straight to the rec center and signed her up! Her first time truly kicking a ball was during the soccer evaluations. Josh & I were so proud of her for being so brave and going out there and trying in front of all of the soccer coaches and players! If you asked me to do that, I wouldn't have.. Fast forward two months, and she's on the Purple Swarm team with the best, most patient and kind coach we could have ever hoped for, Coach Mark. They have played 4 games so far & have won ALL of them! Kinsley has done really well for her first year of soccer, and I am not just saying that! The coaches have told her, the team and even me. Proud mama! Here are some pictures that I've taken, so far :) GO #3!!!!

(These last 2 are from her soccer evaluations. No idea where her headband went..)

No comments: