This weekend, September 24 was mine and Josh's 12 year dating anniversary!! Back when we were 16 year old babies, Josh came over after his football game and "FINALLY" asked me to be his girlfriend! We spent the day like a normal day, we didn't go on a date or anything but it was still a special day! That night, I had preexisting plans to eat dinner with my friends (Blake,Makenze,Katherine,Kristal) since we never get to hang out, just us and oh! Because we are moving to Florida (Lord willing!). So Joshs' sweet little self took the girls and Gunner & Lydia to Shakalaka and Chick-fil-a while I went with friends. He is seriously an amazing daddy (& uncle!). I'm so grateful that God's plan for my life has meant for Josh & I to make it through tough times so that we can truly enjoy and know happiness together. WE ARE SOOOO.HAPPY!
-Chynna



No comments:
Post a Comment