Happy Friday!!
Once again, Kinsley is sitting right beside me as I type =) (She just asked me what that was, pointing to the smiley face. I said tilt your head, it's a smiley face! She looked at me like I was crazy. I told her it was like :) that one except has long eyes. LOL) Josh had me believing that he was taking the girls to get a puppy this evening. A puppy that I did NOT want! The girls were even in on it, I was standing in the kitchen when Josh walked in and he was telling the girls to hurry up and Abrielle said "the puppy peed on my shoe!" and he said "what?! the puppy peed? Come inside and let mama clean it up" So I angrily go around the corner to look at the unwanted puppy's pee only to see Josh handing me a new MacBook Air!!! =) They are sneaky little things!! I'm so excited to have this!! I turned it on and Kinsley has helped me navigate it so far, I've never had one, I'm used to Windows not Mac. Good thing she has one at school so she knows just what to do! Josh is rocking Abrielle to sleep on the couch, we just looked over at them and he's holding his phone up and nodding off sleeping! He caught us... Oh man! We're just so excited to have this laptop!! Now I have no excuse to not keep up with this blog. Kinsley makes fun of me for having a blog but I think one day when she's older and can read back on this, she will be thankful. Kinsley, if you are reading this, you are welcome =)
Nighty night,
Chynna
Just found this picture somehow. It's definitely from at least 2 years ago!

No comments:
Post a Comment