We spent the entire day at Ocean Beach!! Great day :) Jacob and Josh built a serious sand castle, Kinsley didn't quit playing the entire day! She absolutely LOVES sand!!!! Feeling so blessed to live here! This time next week Josh will be graduating from this school he's been in for 8 weeks and so I'm asking yall to pray we will get a house soon after! I am soooo ready to have a house back :)
xo
chynna green :)
Gunner is totally a California dude! Look at that mohawk and shades :)
They bought boogie boards.. Sooo funny...
Our area :))
I love the beach, too Mama!!
And that was our Memorial Day!!
1 comment:
Chynna! I laugh everytime I see your "spot" all the stuff yall carry to the beach! I can just see all the other beach goers going "Oh Boy here comes the Green family, move over & make room!" LOL! I love your pictures as always. I know when Hannah & I go to the beach in a few weeks we will probably have just as much stuff to carry there! So I will be sure to take pictures of that! I am still waiting on you to "fix" my blog! So stop going to the beach so much! HAHA! Love you sister! P.S. V's b'day is Friday... you know the drill!
Post a Comment