Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday

Nine more days & we'll finally be headed to CA. I can't wait, I'm ready to be there riiiight now. I wish we still had our house so I could just stay there in our big bed and sit on our comfy couch during the day. Really regret giving up that place! We'll have another one soon though :) My laptop is about to die so this'll be short.. Last night was Kristal's 20th birthday party, had fun. Going to miss seeing them so often though. I am so blessed to have such supportive friends! I forget sometimes that not everybody has real friends. How sad.... Anyway, church today. Went & picked up my Princess from Granny's then went to church again. Then we went to Greenbrier's and ate dinner with some of the church. It was soo stinkin good. Chicken & hushpuppies, yuuuum. I'm stuffed but I feel like I could still eat something. That doesn't sound right! I miss Josh so bad. It's not right, being apart like this! But like he says 'It won't be like this for long' :) He's so cute.

More later..

-Chynna

No comments: