Monday, July 28, 2014

Gulf Shores 2014


We made our annual girls beach trip to Gulf Shores this past week & had so much fun! I took about a thousand pictures and I've already ordered them to be delivered next week so I'll only upload a few favorites :)
This was the evening we got there, the wind was crazy and waves were out of control! We later found out that a young man was swept away this very evening in GS.:(  praying for his family! Can't imagine.. 


Shout out to Mama for snapping this pic of Andrea Whitney and myself. Very classic :)
Whitney made the 2014 out of shells, I think this picture turned out pretty perfect!! 

If you know mama, you know she's not crazy about "fake smiling" for pictures. Some of the best shots I took of her & the girls were from behind, haha!

Thank goodness for the iPhone, otherwise I wouldn't have this picture!! Love my girls:)
 
Okay I have tons more but I'll stop there..

XOXOX
CSG

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the blogger world! So thankful for our trip together. Our girls made lasting memories!! xoxo