as of last Thursday, the girls (and mama, and preslee) have been longggg gone! To Alabama. My dearest pregnant sis, Andrea has been showing signs that may lead her into early labor so my Mother couldn't take a risk of missing the birth so they loaded up & drove all the way back to Alabama. The girls are with Granny right now & Whitney's going to pick them up for the weekend. I'm so glad they have sooo many people who love them and are actually, sort of, fighting for them! I don't like the fighting part of course.. So I've just been taking it easy for a week now and I'm completely over it!!! Tonight I've decided to throw a "Half Way" slumber party for the girls at school. Half way meaning, we have reached 800 hours at school so we are HALF WAY done with school! I know, kinda cheesy but I asked them if they don't celebrate the little things in life then it just passes you by. Plus it's a good excuse to have a girly good time! I've skipped school today for a few reasons so I'm going to take full advantage and tidy the house & then go by some cute decorations for tonight. NO BOYS ALLOWED!!
Anyway, that's my un-eventful update for the month so far..
Loveeee.
Chynna
No comments:
Post a Comment