Blogging is so time consuming and I am very good at putting it off for days or weeks at a time. I'm back for a minute.. Thursday Josh's Mom & Granny came into San Diego! We've not done much except relax at the house, having a great time together. Kinsley especially :)
About the title--Josh's friend has an Uncle (George) who happens to be the L.A. Lakers
lawyer (or one of them) so his friend (Justin aka Dixon) invited Josh & I to join him and his wife to the game this past Friday!! Neither of us are huge basketball fans but if you know anything about us two, we don't pass up FREE!!! :) Especially not to a stinkin NBA game in good ol Los Angeles, California! I was sooo excited to get out of the house with just my husband and go on a date! Before the game his aunt and uncle invited us to eat at Rock'n Fish at L.A. Live, Josh picked out the 24oz steak and I chose the 10oz steak, he gobbled his up and I couldn't even finish mine!! I was in disbelief. Glad he enjoyed a good meal though :) Then we walked thru the Staples Center to watch the L.A. Lakers in action!! Sooooooo cool!!! There were only 2 players I "knew", that being, Kobe Bryant and Lamar Odom (Khloe Kardashian's husband). We got to watch them warm up for the game, 10 rows back! In the rich people section, we considered it. Because on our tickets, they said they were $270.00 a PIECE! Are you kidding me?? I really can't believe people would pay that much, but I will stop there, because I know to millions of people out there, Sports Are Everything. Anywho, a few minutes into the game, the girl Lo Bosworth from MTV's Laguna Beach and The Hills walked up 3 rows below us!!!!!! I was soo0o00o stinkin excited to see a celebrity other than the players!!!!!!! Ahhhh!! Ok, so anyway, I'll post pictures from the game and from yesterday. We had Jacob, Elizabeth, Gunner & Elizabeth's dad come over for a meal after church! We are going to miss Elizabeth & Gunner so much! I can't believe they are moving home after we just got here, so close to them! :(
Chynna
Sweet Precious Gunner!!
2 comments:
I am so happy you updated! If I didn't have a FB account I wouldn't know what you were up to at all! I am also happy you explained who that girl was! I am so out of the cable world it isn't funny! So thank you for explaining who she was! LOL! Hope yall keep having a great Chirstmas time.... more visitors to come soon. :-) Love yall!
Too bad the Kardashian sisters weren't there :(
Post a Comment