Today is Friday which means, lots of cooking and spending time together!! Yesterday I drove myself, Granny, Kinsley & Abrielle to the beach here on base. We had a lot of fun, it was a perfect day to go show her the beach and walk on the jetty. The girls swung on the new swing set on the beach and went down the slide a couple times. We made plans to come back this morning but this crazy fog was over taking the sky so we didn't go! I guess the fog is what California calls Winter.....?? Anywho, pictures from yesterday! This weekend we are just eating a ton of food and hanging out. Super glad Josh will actually be here!
Love to all!
Chynna
p/s... 15 days til Christmas! oh my!!
1 comment:
How sweet are these!!! I love reading about your days and the pics to follow! So much more meaning I think =) Glad to here you guys are having such a good time and that Josh is able to join in on the fun!!! Enjoy your family visit <3 YAY for the countdown to Christmas!!! SUPER excited!!!
Post a Comment