Hellloooo out there~!!!
Well, it's been over a month since you have recieved an update from me! SOOOOO much has happened, I really wish I had brought my laptop to Alabama so I could've kept everyone updated on our happenings.. Oh well. I'll just type what all I can remember. First off, I need to update about our baby who turned 8 months while we were in AL! Last week, I discovered her bottom tooth cutting in!!! Then the next morning she woke up saying her first word..... "DA DA!" Because of that being her first word, I'm most certain she believes ***I*** am 'da da' ;) It melts Josh's little heart to hear her say it, so that makes me really happy and so thankful he's here to see her grow up instead of missing it all because he's deployed! Can I get an Amen..? :)
Anywho, it was a great and LONG (4 whole weeks) trip home! I'm so grateful Josh got that time off before starting his next 4 years of service. He really,really deserved it after doing that martial arts course a while back and then his 8 week instructor school! We got to spend a tonnn of time with Granny & Papa which I'm sure they enjoyed more than we did! Abby (just like every baby) quickly became attached to Granny's hip and she loved it! I hope one day that'll be me & Josh. We got to celebrate their 50th Wedding Anniversary!!! I can't imagine being married that long, Hahah! Without that sounding bad. Granny was 20 and Papa was 2 days away from being 16 years old. Can you believe that? I told Josh granny was a cougar, getting a younger man like that! They are so sweet and I really look up to them, I know Josh does too!
It's a tad overwhelming to try to think of all the things we did while we were home, so that's gonna be it for this post.. Once I get our computer hooked up at our new HOUSE I'll post pictures and I'm sure the pics will tell the stories for me or they'll trigger the memories to help me type about it!
Today is July 22, the day my dear husband checks into his new unit at Camp Pendleton!! He had to wear his alphas (uniform) to check in and he looked SO Good!! He reminded me of the back in the day military men with the khaki 'blouse' and dark green pants and jacket. So cute. He had to be there at 930 and its 10 now so I already wonder how its going! He's got a lot to do before he can get over to housing to get our KEYS TO OUR NEW HOME!! I can't believe it's finally happening! We are all SO excited. Kinsley keeps saying "Ok, Mommy, I'm ready to go to my new house and my new room!" and for a while now she's been talking to "Linda" on her play phone.. and Josh asked her who Linda was and she said "It's my sister" he asked how old she was and Kinsley answered "She's one." So Kinsley told me yesterday Linda was at our new house... SO, I can't wait to meet her Ha ha!! :) Kids!
MORE LATER!
xox
Chynna
No comments:
Post a Comment