Saturday, October 3, 2009

Our LAST Lonely Saturday!!

Helloooo :)

This time next Saturday we will be altogether again! Josh will be on the couch watching football and I'll probably be cleaning or just staring at him. :) Him coming home is such a huge step to our new future! Soon after we will be adding to our little family, then in April he will be going to school for combat instructing then we'll be moving to Camp Pendleton! And bestttttt of all he won't be deploying for at least 3 years! So it's finally like we're getting to be together, like families ought to be. I'm very very excited and ready. Yesterday while Kinsley took a nap, I made Josh's homecoming sign! I'm pretty proud of myself, considering I'm very artistically challenged...I'll post a picture in a minute. Josh said today they are at the airport waiting (and probably will be for days) to get a flight out of there. I'm hiring a photographer to take our pictures at homecoming, I'm not telling Josh! I think if I told him he'd be nervous (of the camera) and hold back emotions, so I'm just gonna let him show up and let her take the pictures in the background, is that sneaky? :) I don't even know why I think he'll show emotion even if he doesn't know, he's not very good at showing emotions. I blame the Marines for that one! Maybe once he's around all us GIRLSSSSS he'll soften up! I sure hope so! Ok this is enough typing.. Update later on! :)

XOXO
Chynna

Just a random picture I took of LIL K! :)

Sign for Josh made by Meeee. (Mom arent you proud? Since you use to always laugh at my artwork from 8th grade!)


This sign was made by me, Jennifer, Ashton & Kirsten (Marine wives whose husbands will also be coming in the same time Josh will be)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO proud of you! And I am so excited for you and Kinsley! I know you can probably not sleep at night. Between getting up to "potty" and feeling like a kid Christmas Eve with all the excitement. I can't wait for yall to be together. That is so important for you all, especially your girls! The signs look great, I love the one you did! Too cute! Kinsley looks like she is at home, isn't that great?!? Let us know when yall come up with a name for baby #2. I know you wanted to wait until Josh got home! :-) Praying for you all!