Monday, August 25, 2014

New Knitter

So yesterday I came to the realization that I want to be crafty. I just decided I wanted to learn how to knit. So I went to Michaels, not having a clue what I was picking out.. Or doing. Grabbed some yarn, this loom knit thing to make scarves, and some knitting needles! Came home and watched a YouTube video on loom knitting a scarf, and began my journey!!
Random things.. Still not sure what everything is.. The blue thing is what I used to make the scarf tho! It's so simple!!! Yay! 
Josh took this of me beginning my newfound hobby..
I could hardly wait to come home from work so I could work on it!! That's a good sign, I'd say :) Olive says she's over it....

And... Wa- la! An infinity scarf for yours truly. I chose white so I could wear it to work. I'm already working on the girls a colorful little scarf! Super excited to expand my skills to the actual knitting needle later.

Til next time!
CSG

No comments: