Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Giraffe Swimsuit Models







  • I wish I could make time to write about all my clients from school but all I wanna ever type about is my sweet and oh so adorable DAUGHTERS! So, as usual, they win again...
  • Oh, I turned 23 last week! I had a really great day at school, thanks to my awesome friends! They were so sweet, and surprised me at lunch time with presents and a cake!! So sweet. I'm blessed. Then Friday after school we went to Belmont Park/Mission Beach to celebrate mine & Mariela's bday (her bday was yesterday)  Pictures....


  •  Mom was sweet and as usual made a big deal about it being my bday. Thanks Mom!
  •  
  •  
  •  


  •  I requested they sing Happy Birthday in Spanish to me, And so they did :)

  •  Hugs from my Big Baby!!
  •  A great morning action shot,Thanks ma...

  •  
  •  One of the rides at Belmont we rode. SCAAAAARY. I'm still dizzy from it.
  •  We got henna tattoos. Complete waste of money! :)
  •  
  •  
  • Yay.
Now, onto more interesting and CUTER things.. MY GIRLS!






She gives the SWEETEST HUGS IN THE WORLD!! See why I'm so in love.. Look at that face: )

XOXO
CSG

2 comments:

thematlockclan said...

Happy Birthday!! 23 was one of my favorite years so maybe it will be for you too! I love looking at your pictures. Your babies are so stinkin (stole that word from Andrea) cute!
I have been thinking and I think you need to come to AL and fix my hair. I need help!!!! LOL...I am sure Andrea will be in line too. Just think we can let all of the kids play while you help us with our hair needs. I bet you hear thast a lot? Keep the Pictures coming! Love you!
Hannah

Anonymous said...

Your girls are so cute and I can't believe how BIG they are getting! Glad you had a great b'day and I saw that awesome can opener than Mama got herself. Oops i mean got you for your b'day! Kiss those sweeties for me and maybe we'll see you one day!